Mobile World Capital Barcelona promotes for the second straight year a delegation of 16 Spanish companies to have an exhibition space at the GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai (19th June – 1st July). This business mission, promoted with support from the Secretary of State for Telecommunications and the Information Society, RED.es, the Regional Government of Catalonia, ACCIÓ, and the City Council of Barcelona, through the city’s Promotional Bureau, will move to Asia 7 more companies than in the 2015 edition.
This delegation, integrated only by companies in the field of technology and innovation, will have the opportunity to participate in different activities to gain understanding of Shanghai’s business community and to generate business opportunities in the region.
The delegation: the selected 16
- Adele Robots (Llanera, Asturias): a company working to improve people’s quality of life by creating robots and artificial intelligence.
- Tiendeo (Barcelona): an online distribution channel that brings together retailers’ catalogues, coupons and special offers.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (Castelldefels): a research and development facility in the fields of technology, networks, communication systems and geomatics.
- Accent Systems (Castellar del Vallès, Barcelona): a company creating customised electronic solutions, from product development to mass production.
- BIBOLD (Barcelona): modular and sectorial solutions to furnish strategies with intelligence and responsiveness, incorporating Business Intelligence, transactions, and totally mobile multimedia.
- Crazy4Media Group (Seville): marketing solutions based on performance and mobile entertainment campaigns.
- Cronos Telecom Europe (Barcelona): a multinational in the telecom sector providing voice communications services and advanced data services in more than 80 countries, focusing its efforts particularly on emerging markets.
- Soluciones Cuatroochenta (Castellón de la Plana): a company specialising in the comprehensive development of applications for smartphones and tablets, and advanced, customised programming to improve business processes.
- Enigmedia (San Sebastián): a company developing technological solutions that allow for the encryption of information in real time, in any application, safely and efficiently.
- Globalcomm Europe (Barcelona): a manufacturer of the VoiceGen® platform of Cloud-based services and in-house applications.
- i2factory (Aljaraque, Huelva): a Cloud integration platform.
- J21 CONSULTING Y SERVICIOS (Madrid): a consultancy and investment firm that helps telecommunications and Internet companies to develop their businesses in Europe and Latin America.
- MOOVE TEAM (Barcelona): a mobile application for corporate teambuilding.
- Mybrana (Vitoria): a social network based on Augmented Reality.
- Víntegris (L’Hospitalet de Llobregat): a company that designs, implements and manages information security infrastructures for major financial institutions and large Spanish
- Familyar (El Prat de Llobregat): a mobile platform whose use is intuitive and designed for seniors, engaging families and health services to better care for and promote the wellbeing of the elderly.