The Barcelona Mobile World Capital Foundation (MWCapital) is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing and Communications team and lead the digital marketing and communication operations, working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager and Director in the execution of corporate communications and marketing strategy.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a dynamic team working on diverse projects, with passion for the use of digital technologies as a lever of transformation.
Candidates must be extremely self-motivated, driven and comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, fast in understanding, action-oriented, and tech lover.
So, what is MWCapital about?
Mobile World Capital Barcelona (MWCapital) is an initiative driving the mobile and digital transformation of society while helping improve people’s lives globally.
With support of the public and private sectors throughout Barcelona, Catalonia and Spain, MWCapital focuses on three areas: accelerating innovation through digital-based entrepreneurship; the digital transformation of industries; and the empowerment of new generations, professionals and citizens with digital technologies. Collectively, our programmes are positively transforming education, industry and the economy.
MWCapital hosts Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and is the founder of 4 Years From Now (4YFN), the startup business platform present at Mobile World Congress events around the world.
- Develop, implement and maintain communications goals, strategies, and planning in corporate digital platforms and channels with the objective of communicating MWCapital’s activity in coordination with programmes and external agencies.
- Design and implement messages, campaigns and main contents for MWCB corporate regular activities (programmes initiatives, events contents, presentations, and meetings), as well as innovative communications tactics.
- Maintain and update the website and digital channels content for the MWCapital activity: including conferences, events and seminars.
- Implement systems with the administrator to manage invitations, sign up, guest list, discounts, etc.
- Design and execute relevant digital campaigns in new digital media channels and conduct proactive and reactive digital media relations and partnerships: including SEO, SEM, Social and paid media.
- Coordinate with BU’s MarComms Managers to target each audience with the right messages/products (including segmented mailing campaigns).
- Attracting new leads to MWCapital programmes and initiatives, deliver database integration and segmentation (targeted audiences, media, stakeholders…).
- Develop effective outreach programmes addressed to additional corporate stakeholders such as opinion leaders and third-party groups.
- Develop procedures to select, recommend (or homologate) and evaluate communications provider’s performance.
- Deliver all communication activity within the agreed budget and within agreed sustainability criteria.
- Listen, monitor and manage communication analytics and dashboards: campaigns performance metrics, recaps, activity reports in coordination with programmes and external agencies.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or an equivalent major.
- MBA or Master in digital marketing is a must.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years in an agency/in-house digital marketing & communications experience.
- Experience with all matters of communications, marketing and digital, including experience in social media and paid campaigns.
- Proficiency in English, Spanish, and Catalan both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable to interact with people at all levels; team player.
- Action-oriented and results driven, very able to work autonomously, proactive.
- Excellent writing skills: good writer and technologically savvy.
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations’ skills.
- Ability to work well with external partners and agencies in a collaborative and professional environment.
- Strong working knowledge of terms related to technology and current events of innovative industries.
Method of Assessment
- Competency-based interview with HR Director.
- Interviews with Marketing and Communications Director, Manager and CEO.
If interested, apply by filling in the form below or send your CV to email@example.com