This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in dynamic team working on diverse projects, with a passion for the use of digital technologies as a lever of transformation. Temporary (until June 2018) with the possibility to extend.
We specifically encourage applications from individuals who are motivated to lead the communication efforts of projects aiming to make an impact on sectors such as robotics, connected cars, decentralized internet, etc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate and execute dissemination and communication plans for ongoing and new H2020 projects, addressing a wide range of stakeholders and using a multitude of online and offline tools and channels
- Coordinate the work and contributions of the consortium members to the dissemination and communication activities, maximizing impact around Europe
- Guide and support the related communication work of the different business units at Mobile World Capital
- Maintain contact with different service providers involved in related communication tasks, such as marketing materials production (video, brochures, posters etc.)
- Support social media and community management (Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube), managing and creating content for different online channels
- Update and maintain website, creating content/images and implementing them with WordPress
- Develop and distribute newsletters
- Support for events and conferences organization (i.e. during Mobile World Congress)
- Follow-up the project plan in terms of activity, cost and timings.
- Track, measure and report on the communication and dissemination actions realised, as well as their estimated impact
- Risk Management and anticipation of bottlenecks. Analysing alternatives and proposing solutions, in coordination with the Head of the department and the work team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, flexible and organised, with the energy to learn in a dynamic environment. A task owner, able to work as part of an international team and autonomously when necessary.
- University Degree (in particular journalism, marketing and/or a scientific or technical degree). PhD and/or MBA will be appreciated.
- 5 years-experience in the development of marketing, communication and media relations tasks.
- Experience in management of European projects will be highly appreciated (FP7, H2020).
- English and Spanish proficiency is a must. Knowledge of additional European languages is an advantage.
- Any knowledge of design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) is an advantage.
- Availability to travel.
- Knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Capability and experience in team working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate and work with both business people and academics.
- To be result-oriented and focused on project delivery and its quality.
- You must be proactive, flexible and organised, with the energy to learn in a dynamic environment.
- Availability to start immediately
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
METHOD OF ASSESMENT
Competency-based interview with Programme Director and Marketing and Communications Director.