The Hub will be the headquarters of the Mobile World Capital, as well as GSMA in Barcelona. There will also be space for other companies to room temporary, as well as will host the Capabilities and Solutions working teams. The MWHub will be located in the MediaTIC building, in Barcelona’s 22@ technological district. Opening will be during the second quarter of 2013.
Develop a new industrial sector around mobility and transform Barcelona into the world’s leading mobile city.
- Barcelona as a global Mobile Hub:
- Production and design of mobile solutions
- Deployment of mobile solutions to improve people’s quality of life
- Creation of business, training and service initiatives that differentiate Barcelona from other cities.
- Position Barcelona globally as a technological city with high value-added services.
- Development of high technology clusters.
mHealth is first Competence Center launched
The industrial program has already been launched with the Mobile Health Competence Center. Three workshops have already been celebrated with over 40 participants from the medical environment (including operators, institutions, medical services, privacy services and technology manufacturers), and two working lines have been launched to find solutions concerning the Personal Health Folder internationalization and portability. Soon we will be announcing the next events of mHealth, and the launch of other Competence Centers.