- The initiative, which promotes synergies among members of the delegation and the Asian market, involves companies from the robotics, tourism, employment and mobile app sectors and others
- The companies will have an exhibition space at Mobile World Congress Shanghai, which will take place from 27 to 29 June
Barcelona 07 June 2018.- Mobile World Capital Barcelona (MWCapital) will travel to Shanghai with a delegation of 22 Spanish technology and innovation companies. Through this initiative, the Foundation is promoting Spanish digital companies with a view to encouraging synergies with the Asian market.
The companies will have an exhibition space at Mobile World Congress Shanghai, which will take place from 27 to 29 June. 8 out of the 22 companies in the delegation will, moreover, be selected to make a pitch on the main stage of 4YFN. In addition to showcasing their projects before an international public, the companies will thus also have a programme of activities that will help them to network with investors, entrepreneurs and large corporations.
For the fourth year, MWCapital is promoting this delegation together with the Ministry of Economy and Enterprise through Red.es, the Regional Government of Catalonia –through ACCIÓ-, and Barcelona City Hall –through Barcelona Activa-. This initiative has enabled companies such as Accent Systems, Adele Robots and Bibold, which participated in one of the previous delegations, to repeat the experience and become mentors for companies taking part for the first time.
Companies in the MWCapital delegation at MWCShanghai 2018
- Accent Systems (Barcelona): a global supplier of innovative IOT business solutions.
- Adele Robots (Asturias): designs and produces robot-based solutions to help and facilitate people’s lives.
- Alisys (Madrid): designs and develops artificial intelligence solutions for bots and robots. It also sells Pepper and Nao robots.
- Barcelona Technology School (Barcelona): an international training institution in Barcelona that offers Masters’ qualifications and corporate education focused on digital transformation.
- Bibold (Barcelona): helps businesses to improve through better decision-making, increasing the efficiency of their resources, and raising their revenue and margins.
- Broomx Technologies (Barcelona): creates advanced tools for enjoying Virtual Reality in real spaces.
- Chinespain (Madrid): develops a virtual-assistant based application that helps Chinese tourists to travel using their mobile telephone.
- Conecta Wireless (Barcelona): a telecommunications operator and supplier of IS/IT solutions for companies and corporations.
- Dimo (Barcelona): a marketing application for the interactive display of 3D products in real time.
- eCapture3D (Badajoz): generates 3D Models in the cloud and 3D solutions for companies.
- GuestMate (Barcelona): offers a mobile platform to facilitate direct contact with the guest before, during and after the stay.
- Gest Point GSM (Madrid): offers the chance to receive money in exchange for new telephones obtained from your operator.
- Gotaki (Barcelona): offers a digital mapping solution for technology companies and new firms that are seeking a profitable alternative.
- Irdetec (Seville): a consultancy with a corporate approach to support technology sector SMEs. It helps them to plan and coordinate their R&D&I activities.
- Lightbee (Las Palmas): offers wireless optical solutions based on Visible Light Communications that can be used to provide illumination and broadcast data.
- Nimbeo (Madrid) builds, designs, implements and move to market high added-value tech solutions focused telecommunications and Smart Grids, encompassed by the Smart Big Data paradigm.
- MedUX by Case on IT (Madrid): measures and improves client digital experience of fixed and mobile networks.
- Panstamp (Badajoz): provides complete solutions through a combination of long-range stations with low-power motes with a view to satisfying the market’s growing needs, which are smart city-oriented.
- Submer (Barcelona): develops an eco-friendly immersion cooling solution that reduces power consumption by 50% and space by 75% for data centres, cloud services providers and cryptocurrency miners.
- Summa Networks (Madrid): develops telecommunications products based on the best technologies and development practices for swift and high-quality development.
- Tracktio (Barcelona): transforms industrial companies digitally, particularly in data collection, storage, processing and analysis.
- Wideum (Barcelona): improves efficiency in the initial start-up and maintenance of industrial machinery and processes through Augmented Reality solutions.