Startupbootcamp IoT & Data Tech has revealed its Top 10 startups
The process of digitalisation that’s facing the world, has become a key factor to turn new challenges into business opportunities through the use of technology. Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Internet of Things are some of the areas that present the greatest opportunities in this process of transformation.
StartupBootcamp, Europe’s leading business acceleration platform, has already started the third edition of its IoT & Data Tech programme in Barcelona, primarily designed at startups focused in the fields of Analytics, Cybersecurity, Connectivity or Internet of Things, among others. The startups that will be accelerated, which are from eight different countries, are proceeding to arrive to the city of Barcelona the next 28th of November, in order to start working on their business.
On 3th & 4th November, during the “Selection Days” of programme, more than 225 participants get the chance to present their disruptive products in front of more than 60 high-qualified mentors, coaches, corporate partners and investors . Among them, only ten projects were selected to access training, workshops and masterclasses:
- Galigu, the Tel-Aviv based company developed an immersive search engine in the VR environment that provides users with the most relevant and top-rated VR organic and sponsored content.
- Octobank, this Moscow based startup designed a multi-banking app and a personal finance manager with great UX (user experience). Is similar to Google Now o Siri (Apple), but for personal banking.
- AirisVision, from Romania, is an evolutionary Artificial Intelligence computing vision engine based on neural network, automatically provide the elements and concepts that truly are in videos.
- Cyberuslab, is a Cracow-based flagship product; a multi-platform identification system based on mobile technology that allows you to make fully secure operations without the need to remember all your passwords and usernames.
- Cyberswarn, from Romania, is a proactive cyber security solution which can deflect cyberattacks targeting your company thanks to its proactive technology which is based on a convergence of custom hardware, adaptive software and machine learning.
- Trell, from Mumbai, is a peer-to-peer local discovery platform that connect people all over the world to talk about their favourite places and experiences. This will help them to find and mark amazing experiences through their peers.
- Deployeth, from Lisboa, is an specifically hardware that tackles the operational and budget constraints, allowing energy service companies to focus on energy management, process optimization and energy cost reduction.
- NolimitVPN, the operating startup from France and Singapore, created a secure tunnel that encrypts your web browsing and all your communications on the Internet to protect your data.
- Frizbit, from Istanbul, is a marketing automation tool that provides a smart and simple web push notification service for any website to reach and attract online visitors.
- The Spanish startup, Takeafile, is a fast and confidential file transfer service without size limitation that does not require to install any software where the intermediate server is a simple URL code.
- Workkola is a spanish platform that connects students all over the world with international startups on a high-impact/on-demand project basis in order to create a gap between higher education and labor market.
In addition to the 3-months acceleration program, as in previous years, the startups will have its own coworking space for 6 months and all of them will also receive EUR 15.000 in cash plus EUR +450.000 worth in partner services and workshops.
According to Angel Garcia, Managing Director and Co-founder of Startupbootcamp IoT & Data Tech, “Trying to achieve a lot in only 3 months requires a lot, and a lot of hard work. This is only possible with a well-talented teams with an exceptional motivation to work
These ten bright startups will start the StartupBootcamp accelerator programme on 28th November 28th. They will also get the chance to participate at the 4YFN Demo Day, where startups pitch in front of over 400 potential investors and customers.