Mobile World Capital is currently searching for a European Project Assistant to support our European Research and Innovation Projects Program, such as Horizon 2020.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a dynamic team that works on various projects related to digital technologies.
We are looking for a professional passionate about digital technologies and their role in the creation of new companies or the transformation of existing ones, we think of a professional with a technical background and a solid understanding of digital technologies and production processes, passionate about progress Technological and enjoy organizing and participating in dissemination events and conferences.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Understand new technologies, their functions and their value proposition, and communicate them, both orally and in writing, to different types of stakeholders (managers, engineers, developers)
- Organize and develop training, workshops and technical events.
- Participate in proposal strategy, design, writing, and review sessions throughout the life of the proposal
European Projects tasks
- Maintain close contact with project management team/researchers through regular meetings and teleconferences. Liaise with relevant representatives from funding bodies and related projects.
- Compilation of reporting information, drafting and editing of project reports. Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Represent MWCapital at events and project meetings (including project reviews)
- Support for events and conferences organization (i.e. during Mobile World Congress European-wide events, networking events, etc.)
- Contribute to the dissemination and communication activities, maximizing impact around Europe using a multitude of online and offline tools and channels.
- University Degree in a technical background: telecommunications, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or any other technical discipline.
- High English level: Excellent speaking, writing and editing skills;
- Availability to travel (between 20% and 40% of the time) by aeroplane primarily and other methods of transport.
- Comfortable in handling complex topics and being able to express them written and orally (presentation skills).
- Research, write and edit technical material for proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work with both business people and academics. Networking and engagement capabilities are a must.
- To be result-oriented and focused on project delivery and its quality.
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, flexible and organised, with the energy to learn in a dynamic environment. A task owner, able to work as part of an international team and autonomously when necessary.
- Capability and experience in team working.
- Commitment to mission- and values-driven work environment.
- Be adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines and should have organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in participation in other European projects will be highly appreciated (FP7, H2020). Knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Experience in successful proposal writings for public funding, such as H2020 proposals is a plus.
- Any knowledge of design and communication tools (Canva, Hootsuite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) is an advantage.
- English and Spanish proficiency is a must. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
What about our people?
The DNA of our people is unique.
We are a team of young, result-oriented people who love technology and entrepreneurship.
Age is not a qualifier factor for sharing your passion. We all have diverse backgrounds of expertise and we enjoy working together as a single multi-disciplinary team, learning on a daily basis from our colleagues. We really don’t mind getting down to work on operational tasks to those which require a full strategy circle.
This is a unique opportunity and we are waiting for you!
Mobile World Capital Barcelona is able to provide appropriately motivated candidates with a competitive salary along with a world-class work environment, access to all key decision makers in one of the largest and most progressive industries, and content to maintain a mind curious engaged.
Method of Assessment
- Interview with Human Resources based on competencies.
- Competency and technical test.
- Interview with the EU Projects Department Coordinator.
¿Interested? Apply by filling in the form below or sending your résumé to email@example.com