We are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join our Digital Future Society program team, under the “Mobile Week” initiative.
Mobile Week translates into a series of events that last between a day and a week, and which occurs in different cities of the state territory. These events contemplate actions in four scenarios:
- Talks with experts: lectures, dialogues, presentations and interviews.
- Workshops open to citizens: interactive activities and learning, hacking, data and other formats that facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experiences related to technology and our day by day.
- Exhibitions of well-known artists: in which it seeks to reflect through art that binomial and inseparable between the day to day of society and technology.
- Associated programs: activities and exhibitions of art, science and technology organized by collaborating entities in the Mobile Week environment.
Through these events we seek to develop the following themes:
- New accounts
- Work and talent
- Digital territories
- Education and learning
- Ethics and technology
- Health and life sciences.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Develop relationships and close agreements with the co-organizing social agents of Mobile Week in its different editions.
- Coordinate social agents, suppliers, public entities, and other interested parties to identify assets and initiatives of interest that can be integrated into the Mobile Week program.
- Define the scope of the project, plan activities, prepare documentation and deliver solutions, guaranteeing excellent quality.
- Search, find and structure complicities with the stakeholders necessary for the success of the project.
- Carry out project management (that is, activities in their different formats), monitor the planning (milestones, objectives, calendar, etc.), the delivery and reporting steps.
- Assume responsibility for the model and resources of budgetary management and financing.
- Organize project meetings and give presentations.
- Work closely with the teams within Mobile World Capital Barcelona and other programs to identify synergies.
- Stay updated on the latest news, trends, etc. to identify key players, interesting projects and the main trends in the area of meeting between society and technology.
We will be happy to provide more details during the interview so you can get more information about the project.
Required skills and experience
- Over 10 years of experience in project management positions: proven success leading and executing innovative and multi-stakeholder events.
- More than 5 years of experience required managing initiatives that involve public agents and excellent attention to detail. Preferred agency experience.
- Experience in project management processes.
- Innovative skills to promote new ways of work and collaboration.
- High organization, planning and management skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and Catalan, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Oriented to action and results, proactive and very capable of working autonomously with limited supervision.
- Have a strategic mind and practical delivery required.
- High-level MSO user.
Method of Assessment
- Competency-based interview with Human Resources
- Interviews with Digital Future Society Director and with the CEO of the MWCapital
If interested, apply by filling in the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org