Mobile World Capital Barcelona is currently searching for a Marketing Manager to join the Digital Future Society (DFS) Programme team and lead the marketing and communications, working closely with the Marketing & Communications responsible and DFS Strategy Director in the execution of programme’s communications and marketing strategy.
So, what is the Digital Future Society Programme about?
Digital Future Society (DFS) is a global think tank that connects experts, policymakers, civic organizations and entrepreneurs with the mission of understanding and engaging with the legal and ethical challenges and opportunities of digital transformation.
Required skills and experience
- Help in the design and execution of the communication and marketing strategy for Digital Future Society initiative together with the MWCapital Marketing and Communications responsible and DFS Strategy Director
- Research and identify best content territories, formats and channels for content delivery across audience, personas, and topics.
- Work with Communications team to develop thought and impactful content on the Digital Future Society channels (including multiple formats: posts, interviews, infotainments, videos or podcast, among others)
- Producing and editing content. Writing marketing copy and editing services for all facets of company communications – digital, product marketing, field marketing, blogs, web, and more.
- Collaborate closely with all the partners of Digital Future Society initiative in order to create a strong brand, ensure consistent messaging, create relevant content and build a clear and influential identity of DFS.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on Social media and SEO to ensure content is optimized for use in specific channels. Lead the communication in all digital channels, create and coordinate social media strategy for Digital Future Society.
- Coordinate and manage events, define content, organize seminars & coordinate speakers
- Coordinate with external agencies/providers to deliver all the activities and marketing materials
- Manage and maintain budgets for project and communications & marketing activities
- Analyze content performance metrics and impacts and provide insightful analytic reports on all forms of digital marketing and website performance
You must be proactive, flexible and organised, with the energy to work in a dynamic environment.
- Degree in Communications, Jornalism, Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in an agency/in-house communications department
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute communication and marketing plans
- Organised and analytical mind-set
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Spanish is required
- Excellent writing skills: good writer and technologically savvy (experience with and interest in digital technologies and the digital economy)
- Action-oriented and results driven, very able to work autonomously and proactive
- Ability to work with team members to solve problems and drive results
- Action-oriented and results driven, and proactive as part of an international team
- Master in Corporate communications or any Marketing related field is a plus
- Experience and knowledge in pr & public affairs (proven track record working with media and press offices) would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of social media channels and working knowledge of WordPress will be a plus
- Any knowledge of design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) would be very useful
What about our people?
The DNA of our people is unique.
We are a team of young, result-oriented people who love technology and entrepreneurship.
Age is not a qualifier factor for sharing your passion. We all have diverse backgrounds of expertise and we enjoy working together as a single multi-disciplinary team, learning on a daily basis from our colleagues. We really don’t mind getting down to work on operational tasks to those which require a full strategy circle.
This is a unique opportunity and we are waiting for you!
Mobile World Capital Barcelona is able to provide appropriately motivated candidates with a competitive salary along with a world-class work environment, access to all key decision makers in one of the largest and most progressive industries, and content to maintain a mind curious engaged.
Method of Assessment
- Competency-based interview with the Head of Human Resources.
- Interviews with DFS Director, and Marketing & Communications Manager and Director
¿Interested? Apply by filling in the form below or sending your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org