The Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation promotes the mobile and digital transformation of society, with the aim of improving the lives of people worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Technician who will report to the Chief of Finance and will be responsible for:
- Definition of purchasing strategy and execute it for some services categories.
- Learn, document and advise on the ideal characteristics of the goods/services required by the organization.
To identify the needs of each program and areas.
- Permanently assess the costs of the items to be purchased through comparative analysis of both, prices and quality characteristics, and in order to control the production costs of the Foundation.
- Detect cost-saving areas.
- Permanently search for reliable suppliers that allow you to carry out your work.
- Maintain the permanent relationship and communication with both teams and their suppliers.
- Administrative management of the purchasing circuit to ensure compliance with the requirements of procurement regulations in public institutions
- Manage the purchase proposals of the different programs with the ERP.
- University degree / Degree in the field of Business Administration, technical or higher degree in Engineering, valuable specific training in purchases.
- High level of spoken and written English and high level of MSOffice tools (Excel, ERP …).
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in a Purchasing Department.
- Experience in public contracting. Highly valuable.
- Proactive with initiative, high negotiation skills, ability to make decisions and identify and solve problems.
- Technical knowledge in purchasing principles, quality and price analysis.
Mobile World Capital Barcelona is able to provide suitably motivated candidates with a competitive salary along with a first class working environment, access to all of the key decision makers in a one of the largest and most progressive industry, and the content to keep a curious mind engaged.
MOBILE WORLD CAPITAL BARCELONA
Mobile World Capital Barcelona is an initiative driving the mobile and digital transformation of society while helping improve people’s lives globally.
Have a look at our website! There is plenty of information available and updated daily!
What about our people?
The DNA of our people is unique.
We are a team of young, result-oriented people who love technology and entrepreneurship.
Age is not a qualifier factor for sharing your passion. We all have diverse backgrounds of expertise and we enjoy working together as a single multi-disciplinary team, learning on a daily basis from our colleagues. We really don’t mind getting down to work on operational tasks to those which require a full strategy circle.
This is a unique opportunity and we are waiting for you!
Method of Assessment
- Interview with Human Resources
- Interview with 5G National Observatory Program Director
- Interviews with Marcoms Director and CEO
Interested? Apply on the form below or send your résumé to email@example.com