At Mobile World Capital, we are looking for an accounting expert with solid knowledge in accounting and finance, to join our Financial Department.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable professional experience in a dynamic team in a technological, avant-garde, dynamic and social organization.
Main responsibilities of the position
- Management of all types of registrations, cancellations of suppliers and customers in the ERP.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Issuance and delivery of invoices to customers.
- Monthly control customers to collect and suppliers to pay as well as make relevant claims.
- Email management.
- Preparation of remittances.
- Digitalization and control of documentation, both in physical and digital archives.
- Generation of files in Excel format for payroll charges in the ERP and verification of correct loading both in concepts and in analytical assignment.
- Support in the preparation of the different tax models to present.
- VAT management through the SII Tax Agency (Immediate Information Supply System) platform.
- Daily accounting and verification that all the amounts in the bank accounts that have been posted.
- Support for the preparation of monthly and annual closures.
- Support for the preparation of the documentation requested by the auditors within the framework of the annual accounts (search for invoices, contracts, etc.)
- Depreciation control and verification that the amount of fixed assets corresponds to the auxiliary register. If there have been monthly registrations, verify that they are activatable concepts.
- Accounting for minor expenses, that is, travel expenses, allowances, mileage, etc.
- Match the personnel expense accounted for with the monthly payroll summaries.
- Verification of the correspondence of the flexible remuneration attributed to payroll summaries with that actually accounted for and that of the suppliers of this flexible remuneration.
- Accounting for monthly provisions.
- Accounting for accounting adjustments, reclassifications and accruals previously agreed with the Department of Management Control. Review of the accruals of existing income and expenses (expense forecasts, periodification of subsidies, anticipated income, etc.)
- Response to the possible requirements of the Treasury.
- Higher Degree Training in Accounting and Finance, Business, ADE or similar.
- Minimum of five years.
- English level B2. (It will be tested)
- Advanced Excel level.
- Catalan will be valued.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Interview with HR.
- Interview with Financial Management.
What we can offer you in MWCapital
Mobile World Capital Barcelona (MWCapital) is an initiative that drives the digital development of society and helps improve the lives of people globally.
Together, our programs are positively transforming the economy, education and society.
We are a dynamic foundation with great opportunities, for those people are necessary to anticipate the needs and challenges posed by their activity. That they get excited about the project and know how to share and collaborate to achieve success.
If you want to know us a little better access here.