Operation Executive – The Collider
Mobile World Capital Barcelona offers an excellent career opportunity as an Operations Executive to join its European Projects program.
What is MWCapital?
Mobile World Capital Barcelona is an initiative that promotes the digital development of society and helps improve people’s lives globally.
With public and private support, MWCapital focuses its activity on four areas: the acceleration of innovation through digital entrepreneurship (The Collider), the transformation of the industry through digital technology (5G), the growth of digital talent among the new generations and professionals (Digital Talent); and reflection on the impact of technology on our society (Digital Future Society). Together, our programs are positively transforming the economy, education, and society.
What is The Collider program?
We are the innovation program of Mobile World Capital that makes possible the deep tech transfer between science, market, and society.
At The Collider we reduce the gap between science and market needs to create technology startups.
Our goal of responding to the challenges of industry and society through deep-tech innovation.
Objective of the position and responsibilities
We are currently looking for an Operations Executive who, depending on the Operations Manager of The Collider program, will be responsible for:
- Ensure that participants and teams have the information and resources necessary to follow the program in a correct way.
- Coordinate follow-up actions with the program staff: mentors,coachand advisors.
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with the program’s staff and related institutions: corporations, universities, and researchcenters.
- Coordinate and develop the weekly,monthlyand end-of-program reporting.
- Perform the administrative tasks necessary to maximize the experience of the program for participants,collaboratorsand companies.
- Have ownership of the intranet and that it serves as a transversal tool for monitoring,coordinatingand reporting the program in all its phases.
- Collaborate with the BMV PR / Marketing team to ensure internal and external communication of the program.
- Monitor attendance and resolve potential contingencies of the participants.
- Design and coordinate actions to create and signify a community around the program and each of its editions.
- Experience and skills required:
- University qualification / Degree in the field ofAudiovisualCommunication, Public Relations, Journalism, Communication Sciences or similar.
- A high level of spoken and written English is essential, and a high level of office tools (Excel, ERP …).
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
- Proactive person, with initiative, with the capacity for dialogue and negotiation, with the ability to make decisions and identify and solve problems.
What we offer you at MWCapital
- Join an exciting project and in a strategic sector
- Full time and initial temporary contract
- Access to training, social benefits, flexibility, home office and a good environment
- Temporary position for birth leave
- Interviews with Human Resources
- Interview with Head of Finance andTanlent& People Director.
If you want to sign up for this offer, send us your CV through our profile at Welcome to the Jungle.
MWCapital guarantees that both the selection processes and the people involved in them (both recruiters and project managers) will not discriminate against any application based on age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, political ideology, race, religion or sexual orientation.