- MWC Las Vegas is the main technological business and networking event for entrepreneurs, investors and multinationals, and will be held from September 28 to September 30.
- The Spanish start-up mission is an initiative by Mobile World Capital Barcelona (MWCapital) in collaboration with the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, the Generalitat of Catalunya and the Barcelona City Council.
Barcelona, September 1, 2022- Sixteen Spanish technology and innovation start-ups from sectors such as industry, commerce, telecommunications and services will take part in the Mobile World Congress Las Vegas starting September 28. until September 30., 2022.
Sixteen start-ups out of the thirty initially registered were selected to attend an event which aims to help digital-based companies to access the US market.
The selected startups will have an exhibition space in the MWC Las Vegas Start Up area and will take part in pitch sessions, one-to-one meetings and networking sessions which will allow them to highlight their products and services as well as their contribution to innovation and technology.
This will be the fifth edition of a mission organized by Mobile World Capital Barcelona in collaboration with the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Barcelona City Council.
All in all one hundred startups from all over Spain, including this year’s mission, have taken part in MWC Americas.
The 2022 delegation is made up of:
- EXXITA BE CIRCULAR (Bollullos de la Mitación, Seville): offers device recovery and process optimization through AI.
- ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS (Castellar del Valles, Barcelona): global provider of innovative solutions for tracking and geolocation, security in the workplace and access control.
- BRICK TOKEN (Barcelona): tokenization of assets using blockchain technology.
- NIXI FOR CHILDREN (Barcelona): virtual reality experiences for children surgery preparation.
- IOMOB (Barcelona): solutions for transport companies that integrate their services in a single application.
- LINKING REALITIES (Barcelona): provider of metaverse avatars and digital identity for different platforms using blockchain technology.
- SATELIOT (Barcelona): satellite operator that offers IoT connectivity over standard 5G NB-IoT.
- QBEAST (Barcelona): provider of technology for high-speed data storage and analysis.
- ZOUNDREAM (Barcelona): artificial intelligence and sound recognition to analyze baby cries and determine their cause.
- ECAPTUREDTECH (Badajoz): web platform where any user can make 3D models using photos or videos with their smartphone.
- CAMBRIDGE BUSINESS INITIATIVES (San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid): technology provider to improve the agility and management of large volumes of data.
- CASE ON IT-MEDUX (Madrid): It allows us to measure, analyze and predict the user experience of telecommunications in real time. It makes it easier for telecommunications operators to make strategic decisions.
- HOVERING SOLUTIONS (Madrid):design and construction of drones for exploration of difficult access underground environments.
- LOCATIUM SOLUTIONS (Madrid): SaaS platform for business optimization in decision making, such as locating new retail stores, transportation optimization, omnichannel...
- SUMMA NETWORKS (Madrid): develops and offers state-of-the-art telecommunication products.
- VIEWTINET (Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid): Provides security solutions based on Big Data analytics and Network Intelligence to companies.