Last Updated: March 31, 2021
MWCapital uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information and improve your browsing experience, in order to comply with the regulations contained in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI).
In addition, according to article 22.2 of the LSSI, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of such cookies.
- ¿WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
- ¿WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
- ¿WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE ?
The cookies do not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
- ¿WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies : They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies : They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
- ¿WHAT ARE the OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES ?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- ¿WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES ?
So you understand what may happen if you disable cookies we will show you some examples:
- You may not share content of that site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site may not adapt its content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- It may not be possible to customize your geographical preferences like time zone, currency or language.
- The website may not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which may prevent the web to be competitive.
- It may not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which may reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- You may not be able to correctly view the content of the website, specifically all those audiovisual files for which we use third-party tools ( YouTube , Vimeo, Spotify, etc. ) to guarantee their correct reproduction.
- ¿CAN COOKIES BE ELIMINATED ?
Yes. Not only eliminated, but also blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you should go to your browser settings and find those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- ¿WHAT COOKIES DOES MWCAPITAL USE ?
This website uses the following cookies:
- Necessary: Necessarycookies help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the webste. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
- Preferences: Preferencecookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are.
|lang [x2]||Remember the language selected by a user with which to view a web page||Session or n||HTTP|
- Statistics: Statisticalcookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with such sites by anonymously collecting and providing information.
|_ga||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
|personalization_id||Set by Twitter – The cookie allows the visitor to share web content on their Twitter profile.||2 years||HTTP|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||It is used in connection with the synchronization of data with the third-party analytics service.||29 days||HTTP|
- Marketing: Marketingcookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intention is to show ads relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|_gcl_au||Google Tag Manager||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across the web using its services.||3 months||HTTP|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s advertisements for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements for the user.||1 year||HTTP|
|pagead/landing||Collect information on user behavior on different websites to show more relevant advertising – It also allows the website to limit the number of times the user is exposed to the same ad.||Session||Pixel|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP|
|fr||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|tr||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||Session||Pixel|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who have the potential to become customers, it is based on the customer’s online behavior across the web.||Session||Pixel|
|bcookie||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP|
|bscookie||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP|
|lidc||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track visitors across multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on visitor preferences.||29 days||HTTP|
|i/adsct||The cookie is used by Twitter.com to determine the number of visitors who access the web through the advertising content of Twitter.||Session||Pixel|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Try to calculate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP|
|YSC||Youtube||Registers a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen.||Session||HTTP|
|yt.innertube::nextId||Youtube||Registers a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen.||Persistent||HTML|
|yt.innertube::requests||Youtube||Registers a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen.||Persistent||HTML|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Youtube||Registers user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Youtube||Registers user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||Persistent||HTML|
|yt-remote-device-id||Youtube||Registers user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||Persistent||HTML|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||Youtube||Registers user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML|
|yt-remote-session-app||Youtube||Registers user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML|
|yt-remote-session-name||Youtube||Registers user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML|
|sp_t||Spotify||Used to deploy Spotify audio content to the web. It can also be used to record visitor interaction and preferences in relation to audio content – This can serve for marketing and statistical purposes.||1 year||HTTP|
- DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
A Here ‘s how to access a cookie determined in the browser Chrome
Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. For t e it easier to find the cookies u n particular domain introduced partially or totally the address in the field Search cookies .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested web will appear on the screen . Now you just need s to select it and press the X to proceed with removal.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools,Internet Options
- Please click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according t or operating system.
- Please click on Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- You will now see s the option Accept cookies. You can activate or deactivate according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy .
- Here you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access settings cookies in the browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate this checkbox.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the box Allow cookies.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not accepting them .
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the email email@example.com