MWC Las Vegas 2023 is the event where leader companies and mobile industry experts debate, explore and show the future of connectivity with 5G, Internet of Things, AI or cloud computing.
In collaboration with GSMA, Red.es, Generalitat de Catalunya (ACCIÓ) and Barcelona City Hall, MWCapital’s delegation will attend the event with 18 companies chosen through an open Call to the entire spanish territory from which the selected companies will come out following four evaluation criteria.
MWC Shanghai offers unique connexion possibilities such as networking, technical skills workshops, keynotes, access to the community and open innovation programs all wrapped up in an environment where investors, companies and institutions gather together to establish new relationships and business opportunities.
- When: September 26th to 28th
- Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, West Hall
- Organizer: GSMA
- Registration dates: From May 15th to June 2nd
Company selection criteria
Companies that acces the selection process through registration will be evaluated with the following criteria:
- Maturity of the company: business volume, investment recieved, presence in the market and evolution of the number of workers.
- Innovation of the product or service proposed to be exhbited in the stand: originality and innovation about the solution of the problem that the product or service resolve against its competitors.
- Level of internacionalization of the company: strategy of the company for its internacionalization and external positioning.
- Specific objectives to participate in the stand: objectives, motivations and expectatives of the candidates regarding their participation in the event.